- Nail Polish Remover Pads - 1 pad cleaned all 10 nails & it didn't take a lot of doing either. Not to mention it doesn't have that harsh smell that most nail polish removers have.
- Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Pink Kiss & Watermelon - Pink Kiss really is just a kiss of pearlescent pink, I love this color! Watermelon is a somewhat darker shade of pink & very pretty, but I think I like Pink Kiss better.
- Hypershine Lipgloss in Flirt & Vixen - Flirt is a very sheer bright pink & very pretty, but I think I like Vixen better. Vixen is a very sheer bright red color, it adds more of a pop of color to your lips. Very sheer, but pretty.
- All Over Face Color in Lilac Petal & Pink Lemonade - I love these! I thought I'd like the Lilac Petal better, but I like them both equally! Lilac Petal is great for highlighting, for lip color, & for a great cream eyecolor. As a lipcolor, it reminds me of how the Champagne Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer looks on the lips. Pink Lemonade is also great for highlighting, it's also great as a cheek & lip color as well. On the lips, these have more the feel of a cream lipstick, rather than a lipgloss. I really like both of these.
- The eyeliner glides on smoothly, as promised. I'll talk about an eyelining technique that I learned in my next podcast episode.
- Earth & Water Mascara Duo in Black - This is a nice, everyday mascara. It gives you soft, full, & defined lashes.
- Lip Brush - This isn't as nice as the lip brush I already have. The 1 I have is flat & tapered, w/a rounded tip. This makes lip color easier to apply. The e.l.f. lip brush didn't have any of these features, it's just another run-of-the-mill lip brush. Save your money & buy their other brushes instead.
- Plumping Lip Glaze in Mauve Berry - Right of the bat I'm going to tell you I didn't like this one. Why? First, let me explain this product. The clear undercoat is supposed to "shock" & plump the lips, while the top coat adds color & moisture. Now, I know, from what I've read, that plumping glosses are notorious for creating a burning sensation on the lips, but are they notorious for a harsh chemical smell? The smell was awful & it was starting to make me sick. Has anyone else had this experience w/lip plumpers? I bought this because I thought the color sounded pretty, not because it's a plumper. Of course, I didn't notice any difference in my lips at all. The color was pretty, I guess that's the one redeeming thing about this product. Oh Well, again I say save your money & buy one of their other products.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Well, I got my shipment in, YAY! Most of it I liked, but there were 2 things I didn't like. Read on for details.