Much to my chagrin, I have almost run out of my Bare Minerals makeup, it's almost gone. AAK! What's a girl to do when she's almost out of her favorite foundation & can't afford to buy more? Well, my Mom & I were shopping at Wal-Mart & noticed that L'Oreal's Bare Naturale mineral makeup starter kit was on sale for $25! My Mom nabbed it for me (Thanks Mom!) & I brought it home.
When I first looked at the kit I was wondering why it didn't come with a mineral veil of some sort. So, I was wondering if this stuff would stay on for very long. I needn't have worried, this stuff has good staying power & great coverage too! The blush was also very nice, just a hint of a pinkish glow on the cheeks. I used the built in brushes, but I think next time I'll use my own brushes. All in all a great purchase!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wow, I would've loved this as a little girl! This kit includes 6 yards of fabric, a 12" padded mannequin, a sketch pad, a fabric swatch booklet, five types of trim, six spools of thread, a basic satin dress that can be transformed into a ball gown, an instruction booklet filled with project ideas, and more. What a great gift for your favorite, fashionable, little girl!
Friday, November 09, 2007
Relax & enjoy these great beauty posts!
- All Lacquered Up's Nail Tip Of The Week; a solution for the horror that is Toes & Hose.
- The Mineral Makeup Blog reviews Mineralogie Pressed Mineral Powder and Matte Finishing Powder.
- Temptalia has a tutorial for a bold, jewel-toned eye.
- Savvy Skin says Infomercials - Fool Me No More!.
- Musings of a Muse reviews the Bare Escentuals Pure Platinum Collection with Product Photos
Whew, it's been a crazy week! For today's post I thought I'd share w/you all a pretty Aqua-Teal Eye Look.
What You'll Need:
What You'll Need:
- Revlon's Eyeglide in Summer Sky
- L'Oreal's Wear Infinite Hope Eyeshadow Quad in Hopefull Wishes (Teal Color & Pearly White Color)
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow brush
- e.l.f. smudger
- Fave Mascara
- Apply eyeglide all over lids w/your finger
- With the e.l.f. Eyeshadow brush, take the teal color & place it on your lids' outer corners
- With the e.l.f. Eyeshadow brush, brush down where both colors meet on the lid. Do this a couple to a few times. This will blend the colors together.
- With the e.l.f. Eyeshadow brush, take the pearly white color & highlight the browbone while also blending out the edges of the colors you just applied
- With the e.l.f. smudger, take the teal color & line your lower lashes, not on the waterline, but right at the base of the lashes
- Last, but not least, finish w/your fave mascara. Wiggle at the roots & pull through upward & outward.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
e.l.f. has a new Bath n Body line, wee! Their line consists of bath gel, hand soap, hand cream, body lotion, & body butter. These come in several scents including pineapple mango & vanilla coconut, among others. The Vanilla Coconut sounds positively luscious to me! These products are $4 each. Can't wait to try it!